POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Statistical chart with artifact : Re: Statistical chart with artifact Server Time
15 Aug 2024 12:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Statistical chart with artifact
From: Harold Baize
Date: 11 Jun 2002 11:25:53
Message: <3d061681@news.povray.org>
Yeah, it is not finished, just experimenting. The 3D titles and
legends work better when viewed stereoscopically. Of course
none of that contributes to clarity of communicating data.
It is just for fun. Sometimes I wish the data that I work
with could benefit from a three dimensional representation.

HB